Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm late I'm late for some very important dates!

Whew. Take a look at this calendar. All in one month, we have finals, Mother's Day, good ole Pop's birthday, and my home church is sending me off to Kenya with prayer (super honored and thankful). THEN I fly to Branson, Missouri (Heaven)(if you don't agree you haven't been) for Kanakuk K-West staff training! Dream come true. Here's the fun part: I leave staff training early for a flight to DFW the morning of the 28th, pick up Alyssa from the DFW airport to stay at my house, have one night to pack, then we leave for London the next morning at 10:25am! We end up at the Nairobi airport at 9pm our time. 

I have goosebumps writing this. I cannot believe this is all happening in one summer. 
I feel overwhelmed when I think of how blessed I've been this year. After this summer, I will have visited all of my three favorite places in the whole world in one year! (Kenya, Kamp, and Disney World) How does that even happen?? God is good. He's just so good. He blesses me beyond what I can put together. 

Please pray that this all works out. This would make a super organized person nervous. Imagine forgetful, slightly disorganized me running around the country(ies) and just let that fuel your prayer. (: Thank goodness God is above schedules and time!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment